Websites for a Good Cause
Donating websites to kind-hearted organizations.
Throughout my career, I’ve tried to do my part in making the world a better place. I’m constantly in awe of the everyday heroes bettering our future – like our teachers, nurses, veterans, human rights advocates, and more. While web design doesn’t necessarily change the world, I can help empower those who have devoted their lives to making a difference by giving them a platform to spread their message.
Elijah is a disabled pastor in Jonesboro and is in dire need of a service dog to help him improve the quality of his life. Here’s Elijah’s message to me when I gave him his first design preview for his fundraising site:
“Jeremy, I LOVE IT! Wow! You outdid yourself. I am so excited. This is amazing!”
Nominate a Person or Organization
If you are in need of a donated website (or would like to nominate a person or organization), please review the requirements and complete the application below.
- Trying to make the world a better place (not in it for the money)
- Lacking funds to build a website to meet their needs
- Must be able to pay for ongoing domain and hosting costs (Domains ~ $15/year and Hosting ~ $25+/month)
Donated Website Includes:
- Suggested Site Map – Based on analysis of similar websites and modern trends
- Custom Layout/Design – One-of-a-kind design made just for their brand
- Social Media Integration – Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube links
- Content Management & Training – Organization will be able to easily make updates
- WordPress Platform – Access to thousands of plugins; easy to grow website
- Standard Features – Homepage sliders, photo gallery, contact form
- Other agreed-upon features as discussed