Website Care Plan
Give your website the attention it deserves.
Website Care Report
Protect your investment
Once a website goes live, it’s important to protect it from potential hacks, breaches, and other threats that can bring your site down and get you blacklisted from Google; removing you from all search results and destroying your Google rankings. It’s also important to keep the site plugins, tools, and other areas of the site updated and optimized for security, page loading speeds, and better SEO rankings.
A monthly Care Plan takes the stress off of you in keeping your site safe and protected. I’m on your side making sure that month to month your site is protected, updated, maintained, backed up, and is kicking butt online. And when you’re on the plan, you’ll have a trusted webmaster you can reach out to at any point for help with updates, edits, additions, or any potential website issues. Beats waiting on the phone for 30 minutes trying to get ahold of hosting support, right?
What’s in the plan?
My website care plan includes the following primary services:
Updates & Optimization
I keep your site updated, maintained, cleaned, and running smooth and fast.
- WordPress & theme updates
- Site cleaned and optimized weekly
- Plugins monitored and updated
Monitoring & Protection
Your site is monitored and protected from spam, malware, and other evil internet forces.
- Website scanning & monitoring protection
- Preventative hack measures & tools in place
- Firewall (extra security net) available if needed
Backups & Restore POints
Your site is backed up daily and can be
restored at any time.
- Daily website backups
- On & Off-site backup locations
- Over 60 days of backups kept on file for immediate restore at any time
I’ll send you a monthly report of your page views,
site traffic, and more.
- Monthly Google Analytics report of page views, site traffic details, and more
- Detailed report on what’s been done to keep your site updated and secure.
***As a Bonus***
I will take care of any quick website updates you might have (up to 1hr) every month! You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that your site is safe and that you have me in your corner for any quick updates or issues you may have.
You’ll also get priority status and a big discount on my hourly rate for any additional work that you may need for the life of your plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer web hosting?
Yes, I can host your website(s) and tie the cost in with your website care plan for a discounted monthly or annual rate. Contact me for a quote!
Are there any set-up or cancellation fees?
Nope! There are no setup costs and should you ever need to leave the plan, there are no cancellation fees. Also, the door is always open should you ever leave and decide to come back to the plan.
What happens if I pass on your plan?
If you decide to decline the website care plan, there’s a lot that can go wrong. Here are the top reasons I recommend you make sure your website is well cared for:
- The site will not be optimized which leads to poor performance, slow loading times, and a gradual loss of Google SEO rankings.
- The site’s tools, plugins, themes, and WordPress itself will quickly go out of date, which is the #1 leading cause of website hacks. It’s incredibly important to keep ALL your website tools and plugins up-to-date.
- You’ll have no backups or restore points, so if your site gets hacked or breached, you could lose all of your content, pages, and your Google ranking.
- You won’t get a monthly report overviewing your site traffic, page views, etc.
- Most importantly, you won’t have me as your trusted webmaster to assist you with quick updates, tweaks, website issues, etc. Often, you’ll have to try getting ahold of your hosting company for assistance, and they’ll likely charge you to make updates to your site’s content.
Does my monthly update time roll over?
No. The retainer of hourly updates is just covered for that month.
What if my site gets hacked while on the plan?
If you site should get compromised while your on the plan – I’ll take care of cleaning the site and getting everything squared away with Google at no extra cost to you. But have no fear; to date – I’ve had ZERO hacks or breaches with any of the sites on my care plan.
What if I have updates that require more than 1 hour?
I’ll always try to get your updates done within 1 hour to save you some extra costs, but if you have a decent amount of updates that will require more hours, I’ll give you an estimate of time and do the work at my current discounted hourly rate.
What if I pass on the plan and my site gets hacked?
I can take care of getting the site cleaned for an initial cleanup fee of $400, then we can immediately get your site on the monthly website care plan to make sure it remains clean and protected from future hacks.
How fast do you get to the monthly updates?
I’m pretty quick these days. I try to get updates done within 24-48 hours. As a monthly client, you always get top priority compared to clients who aren’t on the plan.
For time-sensitive updates, it’s best to let me know in advance so I can schedule time on my calendar to get the update finished on time.